In the variety of so many writing companies, it’s not that easy to recognize the one that will satisfy all your academic, business, and other writing needs. To help all those students and any other person who requires writing help, I decided to make the things easier and prepared this review about PaperHelp.org based on the experience I had with this company.
So, let’s get started our acquaintance with PaperHelp.org?
I can say with full assurance that anyone who needs writing help or has a task connected with writing or proofreading, will find the key to its solution on this website — a professional writer or an editor.
The writers have undergone the rigorous grammar and other writing tests to have a right to write for you. Both products and services delivered by this company include all types of works that can be ever assigned.
I’m not going to list all of the papers that can be written by the writers, but rather divide them into the following types:
– academic writing (essays, research papers, reviews, dissertations, thesis, reports, and a lot more);
– business writing (presentations, business plans, business or sales letters, press releases, etc.);
– problem solving and multiple choice questions tests (to order each of them you’ll need to complete a unique order form, so it’s better to contact their managers);
– individual writing (CV/resumes, articles, creative writing, speeches, synopsis, and others);
– web-writing (blog posts, copywriting, SEO-articles, and other content decisions for your website);
– editing/proofreading of any text material, but only the one written by you, not taken anywhere from the Internet.
What are the topics the writers can write on? There are no limits at all! The papers can be easily completed on any of the existing topics. If you are not if there’s an available writer to write on any specific topic or subject, place a free inquiry and the managers will answer you as soon as possible.
Credibility of PaperHelp.org
I’m are 100% sure that while making a research of the best writing service, you are subconsciously looking for the answers to the questions like “Is it a scam service?”, or simply “Can I trust it?” I want to assure you – you can! To make sure of it, I pretended to be a real client and check it all for you.
So, my assignment was:
1) To write a 2-pages essay on the topic chosen by their writer.
2) Complete it in MLA citation format on the subject of English and deliver a Plagiarism Report (which is their extra paid additionally $9.99 for a single-spaced paper).
3) Deliver the paper in 6 days.
The total price was $77.99. But, I was the first-time client, so I used a discount code for my 5% discount. The final price I paid turned out to be about $74.
What was the result?
The writer came up with the topic of “The language barrier students face while learning English as a foreign language”. The work was delivered even a little before the deadline – 1 hour earlier than expected. The writer formatted it perfectly well and wrote in the same great way. I had no choice but approve the order and then checked the plagiarism report, which can be seen only after the “Approve” button is pressed. As far as I understood, PaperHelp doesn’t use any outside detectors, but their own WebCheck. According to it, the paper was 100% original. Of course, I double checked it with other online systems to make sure of it. They showed the same great result.
Pricing policy, extras, and discounts
The price for the page written from scratch is average – $10. But the final price is determined by several factors. It will be calculated upon the deadline set up by you, the academic level of the work, its subject, and the type of work (writing from scratch or editing/proofreading). The price changes in case you choose one or some of their additional options called extras.
Extras. There are some of them and they all are available for an additional price:
– Preferred writer
– VIP customer service
– Plagiarism report
– Abstract page
– Sources used
– Table of contents/Outline
– Editor’s check
Discounts. There are only two types of them: 5% off the order that costs more than $500, and 10% off the price if it is more that $1000.
I’ve got 5% bonus from this order to be used for the next one. It is possible with their Loyalty Program. I found this option very convenient. With it, I’ll be able to save up to get one of my future orders for free. All bonuses can be saved as store credit in the control panel.
Free Coupon and Promo Codes for Paperhelp.org.
Do I recommend PaperHelp.org as a reliable writing service? Definitely! It’s one of the most popular services on the web and I personally made sure that it’s also a credible one with a high level of assistance.